Buried
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Buried

After World War III, the toxic waste that was left behind had seeped into the animals minds, making them lethal beyond repair. Careful where you walk, because here and now, you need to answer this one question: Prey or Pray?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posting Guidlines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carbon

Posting Guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Posting Guidlines   Posting Guidlines EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:46 pm

This forum is for questions about the website e.g. "How do I update my sniff to have HTML?" or "How do I purchase deltas?" This section is NOT the place to post about issues with the site's functionality or technical issues. If you have a problem with how the site works (e.g. errors, glitches, bugs) please post in Technical Support.

1. Bans will NOT be discussed here on the forum, whatsoever. Topics on that subject will be deleted. If you wish to discuss a ban, contact an administrator privately.

2. Other than that, this is a forum to ask questions about just about anything. About the chat itself, rules, the forum, anything you're wondering about. You may receive answers from helpful users, but you will always receive an official answer from a member of the Administration team as well.

Note: If you need the assistance of an administrator regarding a situation on the chat, and there are no available administrators on the chat itself, please send all logs to an admin via Chat Message, or you can use the Problem Ticket button on the chat when that feature becomes active. Include your username, a log of the event, and all the details you can give and it will be dealt with.
Back to top Go down

Posting Guidlines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buried :: Messages For The Administration :: Questions For The Administration-
Jump to: